Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dreams


Problem is, I'm not sure what my dreams are. This makes me feel sad. I can think of so many things I would be happy doing, yet I don't know what I really dream of doing. Or being for that matter. It's like it just hit me that I don't know what my aspirations are. Maybe it's time to figure it out.

On another note, dinner tonight was amazing! Of course I didn't think to pull out the camera and write it down. Big mistake on my part because it was delish. I didn't use a recipe and just kind of threw it together but it was a huge hit. I generally don't really care for pork chops, but I had some in my freezer that I needed to use. I decided to try them in the crockpot (which I had never ever done before) and let me tell you.....best choice ever! I coated them in bbq sauce, and sprinkled with chili powder, cumin, and a little garlic and slow cooked them for about 6 hours. OMG! They fell apart and were mouth watering. I will never cook pork chops any other way. Ever. I highly recommend you all try bbq pork chops in the crockpot. Right now.  Ok?

No comments: