Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Funnies

It's been a week or two since I have linked up for Sunday Funnies. Way too long for this FAB link up from Kara!





Speaking of Kara.....we're off to see The Avengers with our hubbies today. In IMAX 3D too. Can't beat that!

Happy Sunday Funday ya'll!


Just realized Kara posted this too....but it's ok. Great minds think alike!!!



someecards.com - Good luck studying information you'll never use in the job you won't have when you graduate. 






Have a marvelous day :)



4 comments:

Kristin said...

I also posted the Willy Wonka Northface meme. It's just so true! I wear that stuff because I live in Alaska (everyone here wears it!). But I truly go on NO adventures!

Unknown said...

These are too funny! I haven't seen the green eggs and ham one before. And the cat and sunglasses are so cute!

Kara said...

I LOVE that cat one! So cute!

gammayaya said...

love the kitty!