Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summer = Lovely & Busy

Summer is just about here in Oregon! We have been enjoying some AMAZING weather this past week. Can't beat 70's and sunny. I know I'll take it! More rain is coming our way but hopefully summer is right around the corner because you can't beat the summer months here.

We are heading to the dunes on Saturday with my sister to enjoy some sand and the coast. My mom and stepdad are camping for the weekend so a day trip was definitely in order. Plus, J hasn't been to the Oregon dunes yet so he is in for a treat! Dunes, pine trees, and the beach all in one place! Yes, please.

Summertime also brings us a few extremely busy months. Between June and August we have Father's Day, my 29th birthday (woot, woot!), our 7th Anniversary (I really can't believe it's been so long), L's 3rd birthday, and J's 30th birthday (yep, the big 3-0). That's a lot to cram into less than 3 months! But, it also means lots of summer celebrations so I'm good with it. I think a BBQ is in order for each event. I love summer BBQs!

Here are some other summer-themed things I am loving/wishing for right now.

 



 






Hope you're all getting ready for some fun in the sun this summer! And I hope I get all of the above items this summer. I know I really, really NEED them. Haha.

What are you looking forward to this summer?

1 comment: