Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Bucket List

Hi friends! Happy Tuesday! Of if you're feeling like me today it's more of a gloomy Tuesday. Not really sure why. Could be that I am really tired and majorly lacking energy today. I want to curl up on my couch for a nice nap and a movie. Not gonna happen. Unfortunately that's not on my to-do list.

Instead, I thought it would be fun to create a summer bucket list! I have so many things I would really like to do this summer and writing them down will help me remember what they are. I have the worst memory. There are days when I feel bored and need something to do. Now I won't have any excuses or a reason to say I have nothing to do. Whether it's something we do as a family or just us adults, each one will be tons of fun and I can't wait to start crossing things off my list!

Without further ado, here are the 20 things I would like to do this summer:

1. Go camping.
2. Go on a hike (might be able to pair this with camping!).
3. Go to a farmer's market.
4. Go to the zoo.
5. Go to an amusement park.
6. Go on a bike ride (or several - problem is I need a bike!).
7. Bake a pie (homemade of course).
8. Go to a museum.
9. Go for a walk on the beach.
10. Make an overnight trip to Portland (may have to do this for the hubster's birthday).
11. Play miniature golf.
12. Make s'mores.
13. Go Antiquing.
14. Host a fun BBQ.
15. Write our sponsor child several times.
16. Go wine tasting (I actually might be doing this next weekend!). 
17. Keep jogging (working up to my first 5k).
18. Play tag in the park with my kids.
19. Have a water balloon fight (the kids will love this).
20. Make new friends!

That's it folks! 20 things I want to do this summer. Let's hope I can cross each and every one of them off my list this summer. Crossing my fingers.

What would you put on your summer bucket list?


No comments: