Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Funnies

I must admit, lately I haven't been a good blogger. And I haven't participated in the Sunday Funnies link-up with Kara in awhile. (Insert sad face). I could make excuses and say I haven't had any time but I won't do that. That would be lying. I have flat out just been lazy. Straight up truth.



Even though it's already 7pm here I decided that it was time I get back into the swing of things and get my laughing pants on!







Happy Sunday ya'll! Have a wonderful night.


3 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh, I love ALL of these! And my kid will have one of those pacifiers, no matter the gender.

Thanks for linking up!

lil desiqua said...

Hahah I love the moustache pacifier. I may ahve to find that for my friend's upcoming baby shower!

Just stopping by from Kara's Funnies!

hklover86 said...

Love the one about common sense, so true!