Wednesday, June 27, 2012

"When I was 18" - StressCase Guest Post

Hi friends! Happy hump day! I always feel silly when I say that but couldn't help it today.

I hope you're all having a lovely day. I'm sitting at my computer trying to work and wishing I was doing something much more fun. Oh the joys of being an adult! Work is a priority.

I'm guest posting over at StressCase today! The theme was "When I was 18" and I put a little twist on it for fun. Hop on over and check out the post, would ya? And browse around Casey's blog while you're at it. She is fabulous and you'll get hooked reading her posts!


Stress Case


Enjoy!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your post was cute! I wish I could go back and yell at 18 year old me. I didn't make any terrible choices, but there are some things I wish I would have done differently.