Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Funnies + Father's Day

It's Sunday Funday people! I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend. Today we get to celebrate Father's Day with those special dads in our lives. What better way to spend a Sunday?

I know I'm especially thankful for the father's in my life today!

Dad - I love you and miss you every day. I wish we lived closer and could see you more often. You're the best father I could have hoped for. You are always there to guide me with great advice and compassion. You're caring, forgiving, funny, and smart.....the best qualities you can find in a dad in my opinion :)
Kara, my Dad, and I

J (my husband) - I love you more than words. You're an amazing husband and a wonderful father to our children. You wear your heart on your sleeve and your passion drives you. Both qualities are not easy to find in a person. Our kids adore you and look forward to every minute they get to spend with you. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father.
Our little family :)
I also want to send some Father's Day wishes to my step-father, father-in-law, and step-father-in-law. You're all such special dads in our lives and we are thankful for you each and every day. You all have a piece of our hearts and we love you!

Now, onto the Sunday Funnies: Father's Day Edition! If you haven't linked up with Kara for Sunday Funnies before, you should need to right this minute.










Until next post!



No comments: