Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is St. Patty's Day, the day we all wear green and pinch those that choose not to participate (at least that's what we used to do when we were younger). More importantly, today is my mom's birthday! How cool is it to have your birthday on the day celebrated with green beer?! I think it's pretty awesome.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Me, Mom, my brother, and my sister at the dunes in Florence, OR
Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world! Mom, you are not only a wonderful mother and grandmother, but you are my friend, a best friend. We have a special relationship that I will always cherish. And I will be forever thankful that God gave me a mother like you :) I love you.














Even though we don't get to celebrate with my mom today, we hope she has a fabulous day and we are excited to celebrate with her tomorrow!

Have a happy and safe St. Patty's day peeps!


XOXO,
Ashley

2 comments:

gammayaya said...

Thank you so much for making me feel so special. I love you and I am as blessed to have you and your family....:>)

Ashley V. said...

It's because you ARE special! We love you :)